Making money online teaching people how to make money online?

Hey guys,

What if someday everyone doing affiliate marketing teaches people how to do affiliate marketing in the "make money online" niche..?

Let's say...

I am an affiliate marketer that creates products and builds email lists. I show people how I make money online by doing this. So basically, I teach people how to make money online, and I make money online doing that.

So basically...

What if I make money online teaching people how to make money online by teaching other people how to make money online... Did you get it? xd

What if there's too many people doing this after some time..? It's just kind of "money transferring", isn't it? o_O

Give me your thoughts below! I really wanna know your opinion

EDIT: Mhmm I just thought of this, doing this would come exactly to "training your own affiliates!". So if you know they play in the MMO niche, and you create a product into the MMO niche, you could just promote the product to them and you would get hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of affiliates instantly xd

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...